I moved to Spokane in 1973 from Connecticut and have been serving the Spokane area real estate industry (I think I must have started when I was only 12!) So hard to believe I have been in this industry for over 45 years and still look forward to each and every day. Many people have asked me over the years "how can you work so many years in this industry doing the same thing?" I tell them no two closing are the same. I get to work with so many different lenders, agents and clients. It has been very fulfilling.
One of my favorite passions besides Seller Financing and Italian cooking is education. I obtained my teaching certificate from the Department of Licensing in 2006 to write clock hour classes and offer continuing education to real estate agents. I offer "LIVE" clock hour classes monthly in various locations.
I feel I bring to the table with my classes information to the agents from the closers side of the desk, thus a whole new vision.
• Established the Spokane chapter of the Escrow Association of Eastern Washington and currently hold the position of President, thus in charge of education for Limited Practice Officers.
• Served two 5 year appointments on the Governor's Escrow Commission.
• Spokane Association of Realtors Affiliate of the Year, 2011
• I have a monthly real estate feature called "Ask Angie" in the Spokane Exchange.
• I finally published my Italian cookbook called "My Little Meatball" last year and have sold 600 copies between Washington and Connecticut.